AIO Reports and Timesheets for Jira
AIO Reports and Timesheets for Jira is a popular reporting app for Jira which adds powerful reporting capabilities to Jira and allows to create insightful custom reports & dashboards for daily use, executive reporting or any other business purpose including invoice creation, status reporting, performance tracking, sprint tracking, time tracking etc.
AIO Reports and Timesheets for Jira can be installed from Atlassian Marketplace via the links listed below
- Jira Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kaanha.reports/cloud/overview
- Jira Hosted/On Premise/Server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kaanha.reports/server/overview
Click here to find out the difference between AIO Reports and Timesheets for Jira add-on and AIO Timesheets for Jira add-on.
To find out how to use the add-on, how to create some popular reports using the app and explore the other features of the app, please refer to the links below. We are constantly adding more articles to this space, so check back regularly.
- Getting Started
- Creating Reports
- My Area Overview
- Calculated Fields
- Scheduling Reports for Automated Delivery (Subscriptions)
- Publishing a Report
- Time Tracking and Reporting
- App Settings
- Using AIO Reports in Dashboards/Gadgets
- Jira Reporting
- Jira Service Desk Reporting
Click here to find out how the pricing works for AIO add-ons.